Post Electrolysis Skin Care
1. Do NOT touch the area with your fingers. Bacteria can be transferred from other surfaces to your freshly treated skin. Barbara will provide a 2X2 wetted with witch hazel and wintergreen alcohol for use immediately after treatment. Avoid touching your skin for at least 24 hours.
2. Do NOT pick at your skin.
3. Do keep your skin clean with mild soap or cleanser and water.
4. Do use witch hazel, salicylic acid, or any mild acne solution if you have problems with breakouts. Protect your skin with an antibiotic ointment if you work in the health care industry.
5. Contact Barbara at 785.554.5590 if you have any concerns.
The following activities should be avoided for 24-48 hours after a treatment to prevent contaminating the freshly treated area:
Hot tubs, swimming pools, lake or pond water.
Sweating and the use of gym equipment.