Monday - 9:00 to 7:00
Tuesday - 1:00 to 7:00
Wednesday - 9:00 to 6:00
Thursday - Closed
Friday - 9:00 to 6:00
Saturday 9:00 to 3:00
A scheduled appointment reserves time just for you. Please give at least 24 hours notice if you cannot make an appointment. Please do cancel in the event of illness, true emergencies and when weather conditions make it unsafe for you to come.
No information is collected upon your visit to this website.
Please contact me at 785.554.5590 if you have any questions or concerns about your treatments.
During the consultation you will be asked to provide or acknowledge the following information.
1. An accurate health history will allow for immediate treatment unless there are contraindications to treatment.
2. An understanding of how electrology treatments work.
3. A series of treatments is necessary to achieve permanent hair removal due to the nature of hair growth.
4. A post-treatment healing process occurs and there are possible risks related to treatment. (Please read: Permanent Hair Removal is the Number One Side Effect of Electrolysis - All Other Side Effects are Temporary)
5. Please follow all aftercare instructions and to notify the electrologist if you have questions, concerns or difficulty in healing.
6. Photos may be taken to document skin condition and hair density.
7. Please provide 24 hours notice to cancel your appointment.
8. Your signature is required to agree to the terms above and as consent to treatment.
INSTRUMENT STERILIZATION PROTOCOLS
Probes are pre-sterilized and disposed of after one use.
Forceps and plastic tips are sterilized in an FDA listed sterilizer, regulation number 880.6870.
Infection Prevention Standards for the Practice of Electrology are followed, as well as Kansas Rules and Regulations.
Gift certificates can be purchased for services or products.
Email: electrologyworks @ gmail (remove spaces) or call Barbara at 785.554.5590 for a specially designed gift certificate.
GIFT CERTIFICATE POLICY: A purchased gift certificate has an expiration date of 5 years from purchase, according to Kansas Statutes Chapter 50, Article 6, 108. After one year of non-use, a $5.00 per year charge against the gift certificate is instituted. An appointment scheduled, but resulting in a no-show constitutes use of the gift certificate. Please see Kansas Statutes for any changes that would occur regarding this policy.
Website and contents copyright © Barbara Greathouse. All Rights Reserved.